bingbing
I like my cat. I have a cat, it name is miumiu. I like dog than cat before, i dont`t know when i like cat much more. maybe my friend give away the cat to me. i like it is clern and cute but don`t like piquant because scratch sofa always. just like pepole if you like, you have to like it disadvantage. it is fat which i like. i`d like hug it but it don`t like this just want to rely on gom remix. it claws is so cute just like little tiger. 我有一只猫,它的名字叫miumiu。以前,我是喜欢小狗多过小猫的,不知道是从什么时候开喜欢小猫更多了,可能是我朋友赠送一只小猫开始的吧。我喜欢它干净,可爱,但不喜欢它的调皮,总是将家里的梳发给刮花。既然喜欢了就得喜上它的缺点,人也如此吧。我超喜欢它胖嘟嘟的样子,小肥猫,每次看到它的样子就好想拥抱它,可它就是不想你抱它,总是依赖在我身旁。由其是它的爪子超可爱的,像小老虎爪子。

I have a cat, IT’S name is miumiu. I like DOGS MORE than CATS before, I don’t know when i BEGAN LIKING CAT’S much more. Maybe WHEN my friend GAVE away HIS/HER cat to me. i like THAT it is CLEAN and cute but don't like piquant because scratch sofa always. Just like WHEN YOU LIKE people, you have to like EVEN THE BAD STUFF AS WELL. It’s HIS fat which i like. I like TO hug HIM / HER but HIM/ SHE DOESN’T like this AND just WANTS to rely on gom remix. IT’S claws ARE so cute just like little tiger.

NOTES:
CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- What is the gender of the cat? It is better to say “his/ her name, when my friend gave his/ her cat away”. In English, stating the gender is important.
- “even the bad stuff” = is what I think your trying to say. ‘disadvantage’ = being at a loss, not being able to do something because you are stopped by something.
- Piquant? – I don’t know what this word means. I looked it up online and it means “to have a pleasant, yet spicy taste”
- “to rely on gom remix” I don’t know what your trying to say, sorry.

If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me :)

I like my cat.

I have a cat, it's name is Miumiu. Previously I liked dogs more than cats before, I dont`t know when I liked cats much more,  maybe it started when my friend gave away the cat to me. I like that it is clean and cute, but don`t like when it is naughty and scratches the sofa always.

If you like something , you have to like its disadvantages, just like people.

My cat is fat, which i like. I`d like to hug it, but it doesn`t like this, it just wants to be by my side.  It's claws are so cute, just like a little tiger.

Hi BingBing,

Most of the corrections are spelling, so don't worry.

Instead of 'piquant' try using 'naughty'. It means to behave badly, like a child.

I wish my Mandarin was as good as your English!

John.

February 5, 2016
I have a kitty, too I didn't know kitty like to bit people before , but I like his piquant! 我有一直小貓,我本來不知道貓咪喜歡咬人,但我喜歡他的調皮!