Beatriz
Idioms!! c1-c2 I didn't accept that job because the fringe benefits were too bad = The extra income was too bad I was completely blown away by her voice. She was absolutely amazing = I was completely amazed When we met I knew we were going to be on the same wavelength = we had some opinions Meetings after work are part and parcel of this job = It is something we have to do It seems like her money burns a hole in her pocket = She cannot stop spending money After a meeting that lasted five hours, the presidents did not see eye to eye = they did not come to an agreement The biggest problem we had was that we could not get out act together = lack of efficiency and organisation I do not understand why the workers are stiing on the fence after the terrible events that took place yesterday ?They are delaying making decisions The project failed so the manager obliged us to be back to square one. We had to start from the very beginning.

Idioms!! c1-c2

I didn't accept that job because the fringe benefits were too low (or not good enough) = The extra income was too bad

I was completely blown away by her voice. She was absolutely amazing = I was completely amazed

Good

When we met I knew we were going to be on the same wavelength = we had some opinions

Good

Meetings after work are part and parcel of this job = It is something we have to do

Good

It seems like her money burns a hole in her pocket = She cannot stop spending money

More common to say "her money is burning a hole in her pocket"

After a meeting that lasted five hours, the presidents did not see eye to eye = they did not come to an agreement

Good

The biggest problem we had was that we could not get our act together = lack of efficiency and organisation

I do not understand why the workers are sitting on the fence after the terrible events that took place yesterday ?They are delaying making decisions

The project failed so the manager obliged us to go back to square one. We had to start from the very beginning.

I think you mean "get our act together", A very common idiom in the US.

Idioms!! c1-c2

I didn't accept that job because the fringe benefits were too bad = The extra benefits weren't good 

When we met I knew we were going to be on the same wavelength = I knew we would think alike 

Meetings after work are part and parcel of this job = meeting after work are expected of you 

It seems like her money burns a hole in her pocket = If she has money, she has to spend it 

The biggest problem we had was that we could not get out act together (Doesnt make sense) ???  = lack of efficiency and organisation

I do not understand why the workers are stiing on the fence after the terrible events that took place yesterday ?They are delaying making decisions

The project failed so the manager obliged us to be back to square one. We had to start from the very beginning.