Leonardo
When more you learn... more you doubt. When I was a child and played video games I was forced to search a lot of English Words because only a few games was in my native language. Thanks to it today I have a huge vocabulary in english but when I try to talk I realized that I need a lot of knowledges about grammar. I hope people on Italki helps me to improve It because I really enjoy learning English. It's 8:00Am and I am drinking "mate". Maybe later I will tell you about mate and another typical Argentinian manners. See you later!!!!!
3

The more you learn, the more you doubt.

When I was a child and played video games, I was forced to look up a lot of English words, because only a few games were in my native language.
Thanks to doing so, today I have a huge vocabulary in English, but when I try to talk I realize that I need to improve my knowledge of grammar.

I hope people on Italki can help me to improve it, because I really enjoy learning English.

It's 08:00 AM and I am drinking "mate". Maybe later I will tell you about mate and other typical Argentinian customs.

See you later!!!!!

Hi! Learning with someone is a good way to start, but I prefer reading and doing some exercises by myself and then when I have a doubt or don't understand something, then I ask. : ) Skype is a good way to study but very often it turns in something that is not learning but just chatting. I hope that you will find your "perfect match for studying". : ) Good luck!