Shudong
The Meaning of Life What is the meaning of life? I have been thinking about it for years. Every night when I stare at the bright stars in the sky, I know they are just huge stones formed by countless small particles (molecules, atoms, or even something much more smaller). String theory believes that something called string is the smallest thing and everything in our universe are made of strings. What about our Earth? It is strings. What about lives on Earth? They are also strings. I think lives would be an amazing thing in the universe. We have feelings controlled by cells and nerves in our body. We can relieve our pain by taking pain-killers, which prevent our nerves from delivering messages about pain. Cells and nerves are also made of strings. Life is short. Before we were born, we felt nothing. After our death, we will feel nothing too. Everything that is important during our life time seems insignificant as soon as our lives move to the end. So, why spend time learning new things? What is the sense of earning as much money as possible? And what is the meaning of life?

The Meaning of Life

What is the meaning of life? I have been thinking about it for years.

Every night when I stare at the bright stars in the sky, I know they are just huge stones formed by countless small particles (molecules, atoms, or even something much more smaller). String theory believes that something called strings are the smallest things and everything in our universe are made of strings. What about our Earth? It is strings. What about lives on Earth? They are also strings.

I think lives would be amazing things in the universe. We have feelings controlled by cells and nerves in our body. We can relieve our pain by taking pain-killers, which prevent our nerves from delivering messages about pain. Cells and nerves are also made of strings.

Life is short. Before we were born, we felt nothing. After our death, we will feel nothing too. Everything that is important during our life time seems insignificant as soon as our lives move to the end. So, why spend time learning new things? What is the sense of earning as much money as possible? And what is the meaning of life?

Interesting outlook. String theory is really interesting and is debated all over the physics world. Have you heard of the theory that we live in a multiverse, and universes can combine and split with other universes? Theoretical physicists explain their theories with string theory and quantum mechanics, such as Michio Kaku. I think it's good to question everything as you are doing and to seek out answers. I feel like that's why we are drawn to learn about the world we live in. We want to answer questions and come out of the unknowing. We can find happiness through several outlets. Keep on questioning the world; it's good! You're english is flawless by the way.