Danielle
#Experience of teaching foreigners Mandarin- 2015/3/6 # One day,I saw there was a post on the internet need tutor so i just sent the message to one who posted it.And I have never thought that i will get the chance to tutor. I have been teaching Mandarin for about two months.I think it' s really a great fun experience for me. Almost everyday,I go to the starbucks here nearby their working building to teach them.Actually i found that prepare a lesson plan it's a bit hard for me. But one of my students is a very nice person. He worked as a foreign teacher before so gave me some suggetions about lesson planning and structures.Gradually,i know how to make it and learn a lot. Sometimes,there are something interesting happened.Once i taught a student how to say"beard"in Chinese.But my pronounciation sounds like"bird".Then my student smiled and used gesture said,"it can't fly lol And there is the other student after we finished class said,"我们一起用地铁". I can understand but felt a bit strange.Because most of time we like to say"搭/坐地铁. After seeing them no matter how busy and always squeeze time to study Mandarin.I think i should learn from them.