Nora
The first note Hi Firstly I'm glade to be with you and share you my experience in learning English. I'll be thankfull for those who will help me and be able to improve me to speak English well. And I'll help anyone want to learn Arabic. All I want is improving reading and writing skills and learn how to write an academic essays and understanding native speakers when they talk because they talk very quickly ???? I hope you to teach me ???? Thanks all
1

Hello Nora, 

If you need to write academic essays there are specific styles that you should learn that are different from creative writing. Generally, academic writing is more informational, and duplicate sentences (a lot of students do this to achieve their word count) is not acceptable. Do you have a sample paragraph from your academic writing? If so, create a new post on italki for the teachers like me to correct for you. 

The first note

Hi
Firstly [you don't have a "secondly" elsewhere, so firstly is not necessary] I'm glade to be with you and share you my experience in learning English. I'd be thankful for to those who will help me and be able to improve my to speak spoken English well.
And I'll help anyone who wants to learn Arabic.
All I want is to improve my reading and writing skills and learn how to write an academic essays and understanding native speakers when they talk because they talk [you could also say "speak very quickly"] very quickly. 

I hope you to will teach me. 

Thanks all

The first note

Hi
Firstly I'm glade to be with you and share you my experience in learning English. I'll be thankfull for those who will help me and be able to improve me to speak English well.
And I'll help anyone want to learn Arabic.
All I want is improving reading and writing skills and learn how to write an academic essays and understanding native speakers when they talk because they talk very quickly ????

I hope you can to teach me ????

Thanks everyone. all

My first note

Hi, 
Firstly, I'm glad to be with you and to share my experience in learning English. I'll be thankful to those who help me, which I hope will help me improve my spoken English.
I would like to improve my reading and writing skills, and learn how to write an academic essays and understand native speakers when they talk, because they talk very quickly!!! 

I hope you to teach me ????

Thanks all