Yunqin
My Favorites Today, I saw the movies of Harry Potter. Actually, I already have read the books(all Chinese) several years ago. I was still excited cause It came true what I imagined when I was reading these things. Of course, the movies lose some plots that is regret. I think I like the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azakaban best. There is an interesting end. I think it's awesome when it comes to Harry and Hermione succeed to save Harry's god father. They use a tool to make them come back last three hours last and then they get free time to do that thing. More interestingly, no one can verify it is them that save Harry Potter's god father because they only know they are in a room that is locked all the time. It is fun, isn't it. When I was II, I really wanted to receive a letter from magic school. So did my friends as we all read these and talked together. I know it is impossible to happen to us. It was just a wish. However, if I really receive the offer, I wii defintely say yes and pack my bag to take the train from platform nine and three-quarters!

My Favorites

Today, I saw the movies of Harry Potter movies. Actually, I have already have read the books(all in Chinese) several years ago. I was still excited cause It came true what I imagined when I was reading these things ("books" would be better here) came true. Of course, the movies lost some plots that is regret (I don't think you wanted to say regret but more something like "dissapointing") . I think I like the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azakaban, the best. There is an interesting end. I think it's awesome when it comes to Harry and Hermione succeed to save Harry's god father. They use a tool to make them come back last three hours last and then they get free time to do that thing (I think you want to say "They use a tool that makes them go back three hours in the past so they have more time to save him"). More interestingly, no one can verify that it is them thatwho save Harry Potter's god father because they only know they are in a room that (I would say "which") is locked all the time. It is fun, isn't it? When I was 11, I really wanted to receive a letter from magic school. So did my friends as we all read these books and talked together. I know it is impossible to happen to us. It was just a wish. However, if I really receive the offer, I wii defintely say yes and pack my bags to take the train from platform nine and three-quarters!

Good text!

My Favorites

Today, I saw watched the movies of Harry Potter movies. Actually, I already have read the books (all in Chinese) several years ago. I was still excited cause it came true to see what I had imagined when I read these things stories come to life (come true) . Of course, I regretted that the movies lose some of the plots. I think I like the third book, Harry Potter and the Prisoners of Azakaban best. There is It has an interesting ending. I think it's awesome when it comes to Harry and Hermione succeed to save Harry's god father. They use a tool to make that allows them come back, last for three hours last and then they which allows them get free time to do that their thing. More interestingly, no one can verify it is them that save Harry Potter's god father because they only know only they know that they are in a room that is locked all the time. It is fun, isn't it? When I was two, I really wanted to receive a letter from magic school. So did my friends, as we all read these books and talked together. I know it is impossible would never actually to happen to us. It was just a wish. However, if I really receive the offer, I would defintely say yes and pack my bag to take the train from platform nine and three-quarters!

I'd rather write - "Today I was watching the movies" if about the process or "Today I have watched the movies" if about the result and your emotions, and cause it was recently, and also cause the period of time  - today - is still lasting.