Michaly
Summary Hey guys, can someone please correct my mistakes? Thank you in advance! When I got to the university, –which is the vetibule of employment–, after successful enrollment, I had to adjust to an utterly different environment. Turning to more experienced people –which is one of my cahacteristics to do that – such as teachers for advice I have received the following reply: „life is worth as much as you can make from it”. Now I am putting these into action. With deep understanding and agreement of this quote, my aim is to learn as much as I can, especially in the field of finance and in business sector. After several books what I've read like: Intelligent investor, Common stocks and uncommon profits, The Zurich Axioms, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and so on... I’ve just realised this is what interest me. In this case, my goal is to combine my studies, which is closely related to international studies, with further economics knowledge, which would help me to broaden my insight into the finance. Furthermore, to also acquire the knowledge of proper understanding, at what lines has been the world and the international trends laid down. My studies which is dealing with countries, regions and its different sectors, such as China and its energy security and affairs, helps me in the appropiate understanding of risks globally. I strongly believe that, what is needed to analyse in the right way, is not just the deep understanding of a country’s or region’s political system, industry and economic productivity, but its also comprehensive knowledge about it in an analytical way of thinking. These are the challenges and reasons, why I am living for!

Summary

Hey guys, can someone please correct my mistakes? Thank you in advance!

When I got to the university, –which is the vetibule of employment–, after successful enrollment, I had to adjust to an utterly different environment. Turning to more experienced people –which is one of my cahacteristics to do that – such as teachers for advice I have received the following reply: „life is worth as much as you can make from it”. Now I am putting this into action. With deep understanding and agreement of this quote, my aim is to learn as much as I can, especially in the field of finance and in the business sector.
After several books that I've read like: Intelligent investor, Common stocks and uncommon profits, The Zurich Axioms, Reminiscences of a Stock Operator and so on... I’ve just realised that this is what interests me.
In this case, my goal is to combine my studies, which are closely related to international studies, with further economics knowledge, which would help me (-) broaden my insight into the finance.
Furthermore, to also acquire the knowledge of proper understanding, at what lines have the world and the international trends been laid down. My studies which are, dealing with countries, regions and its different sectors, such as China and its energy security and affairs, help(-) me in the appropiate understanding of risks globally.
I strongly believe that, what is needed to analyse in the right way, is not just the deep understanding of a country’s or region’s political system, industry and economic productivity, but (-) also its comprehensive knowledge about it in an analytical way of thinking. These are the challenges and reasons, that I am living for!