Yljaha
perfect movie I like to go cinema with my husband and my friends. We adore to eat chips and juice there. Before pregnancy I had lived romcom, but when I was pregnant I began to hate them, I was sick of tears and slash. Although I start to watch phantasy, maybe because I bare the boy in my belly. Mainly I prefer movie which make to think me, with problem, with different point of view. My favorite film is I AM SAM. I feel like I create this one., that I am director of it. Sam has sick of his mind, but story tell us about general things of our life - ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. And Sam with his friends are most normal people at this story (regardless they have sad diagnosis). I recommend this picture to everybody.

perfect movie

I like to go to the cinema with my husband and my friends. We adore love to eat chips and juice there. Before my pregnancy I had lived loved romcoms, but when I was pregnant, I began to hate them. I was sick of tears and slash (violence?). Although, I started to watch phantasy fantasy, maybe because I bare the boy in my belly was expecting a boy.
Mainly I prefer movies which make to think me, with problem me, who has  problems, thin with different point of view. My favorite film is I AM SAM. I feel like I created this one. movie, that I am the director of it. Sam has sick of his mind a mental disability, but the story tells us about general things of our life, like ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE. And Sam, with his friends, are the most normal people at in this story (regardless they have sad of their diagnosis diagnoses).
I recommend this picture film to everybody anybody/everyone.

Nice job! -Amy