Yahya
I have an assignment last date Sunday This a question, Elizabeth Barrett's "The Cry of the Children" protests against the abuse of children laboreres in factories and mines of Victorian England. Analyze some of the persuasive rhetorical strategies of the poem. How to write well because have a little information about this poem. Who pushed the children cry. Is it victorian queen? I have done introduction how to write toward all points or ideas because the teacher wants three ideas or opints all point talkabout it
The Cry of The Children The Romantic era in Britain rose around the middle of the 18th century and gained strength during the Industrial Revolution. The height of this Revolution was marked by the Victorian era, commonly referred to as the period of Queen Victoria's rule between 1837 and 1901 . The Industrial Revolution was a period in the late 18th and early 19th centuries when major changes in agriculture, manufacturing, and transportation occurred, which ad a profound effect on socioeconomic and cultural conditions in Britain. This is introduction