Hailee
Happy Lantern Festival in school I was living in the school ,so i couldn't go home with my family to celebrate .So this is my first time to celebrated the Lantern Festival in the school and the teacher called the dining hall to boiled the sweet soup balls .When we see a big pot ,we were so excited bucause we will eat the sweet soup balls.The teacher put the sweet soup balls into the bowl,each one will be get four sweet soup balls, the stuffing were very full and there were sesame stuffing.After we ate the sweet soup balls we started guess lantern riddles.Everyone wrote the lantern riddles in the paper,and the monitor put them hung the blackboard.And many classmates could toward the blackboard ,if you know the lantern riddles you can give the monitor and if you answer right, you can have a chance to join in the lottery.Although i guessed right but i wasn't win a prize ,i felt a little sad.At last we played a game called beat a drum to spread a flower,the teacher invited a classmate to play music and use a bowl of instant noodles as a flower ,the calssmate said "when he stopped the music ,who got the instant noodles,who will drink the sweet soup balls soup,in all three times,the first drink one bowl ,the second two bowls,the third four bowls."At last ,when he stopped the music,the boys put them bowl on the the teacher's desk,when he looking back he felt so suprised,made us happily so much,and then the boys adviced using the instant noodles‘s bowl put the sweet soup balls soup in it,at last he drounk up ,and we clapped our hand. The class held Lantern Festival was very meaningful ,it made me very happy and warm.
1

Happy Lantern Festival in school

Hi, I live in my school so i couldn't go home to my family to celebrate. So this is my first time celebrating the Lantern Festival in the school and the teacher called everyone (? Not sure if this is what you were trying to say here) dining hall to boil the sweet soup balls. When we saw the big pot, we got so excited becuase we knew that we would soon be eating the sweet soup balls. The teacher put the sweet soup balls into the bowls; each one will be get four sweet soup balls. The stuffing inside were very full and  were made with sesame stuffing.

After we ate the sweet soup balls we started guess lantern riddles. Everyone wrote the lantern riddles on the paper and the monitor hung them on the blackboard.  Many classmates could come towards the blackboard if they knew the lantern riddles. Once you were able to  give the monitor the right answer, you could have a chance to join in the lottery. Although i did guess right, I didn't actually win a prize. I felt a little sad.

At last we played a game called beat a drum to spread a flower. The teacher invited a classmate to play music and use a bowl of instant noodles as a flower. The classmate said, "when he stopped the music, who got the instant noodles, who will drink the sweet soup balls soup, in all three times. The first drink one bowl? The second two bowls. The third four bowls." At last, when he stopped the music, the boys put the bowl on the the teacher's desk. When he looked back he felt showed much surprise which made us extremely happy. And then the boys adviced us using the instant noodle bowl. He then put the sweet soup balls soup in it, and at last he drank (past tense) it up; and we all clapped our hands.
The class held Lantern Festival was very meaningful. It made me feel very happy and warm.

Personal URLhttp://www.italki.com/theenglishteacher