Sam
Summary of the First Lesson in italki I just completed my first lessons in italki. The aim is to improve my English as i found there are difficulties when i communicate with English. First, i found that i am lack of vocabulary which caused i am not able to express my feeling during the conversation. Second, i am unable to speak fluently with aims, which means i can't really organize my presentation very well. The advised from my teacher is that i need to improve the articulation which i can gain some tips from BBC Pronunciation Tips. Looking forward to the next lesson. Just can't really believe i completed the this summary now. Maybe there are too many grammatical mistakes as well. HAHA!

Summary of the First Lesson in on italki

I just completed my first lessons in on italki. The aim is to improve my English as i found there are difficulties when i communicate with in English.

First, i found that i am have a lack of vocabulary which caused i am not able me to be unable to express my feeling during the conversation.

Second, i am unable to speak fluently with aims, which means i can't really organize my presentation very well.

The advised from my advice my teacher gave is that i need to improve the articulation which i can gain some tips from do by referring to BBC Pronunciation Tips.

Looking forward to the next lesson.

Just can't really believe i completed the this summary now. Maybe there are too many grammatical mistakes as well. HAHA!

Summary of the First Lesson in italki

I just completed my first lessons in italki. The aim is to improve my English as i found there are difficulties when i communicate in English.

Firstly, i find that i have a lack of vocabulary, which caused me to be unable to express my feelings during conversations.

Secondly, I have diffculties articulating, which means I can't organize my presentation coherently.

My teacher advises that i improve my pronunciation and the use of expressions by following BBC Pronunciation Tips. 

I'm looking forward to the next lesson.

(Just can't really believe i completed the this summary now. Maybe there are too many grammatical mistakes as well. HAHA!) GOOD JOB!

Can anyone help? I Will appreciate your help. thanks.