Ariana
Learning English Hi everybody! I'm Ariana and I'm learning english. I have study the language in the High school but sometimes it's difficult to express what I want to say and pronuonce . I like languages and I want to learn more everyday. Also I see a lot of movies in english, I tried to see them without subtitles but the caracters talk very fast. But I´m going to keep trying!

Learning English

Hi everybody! I'm Ariana and I'm learning english. I have studied the language in the High school but sometimes it's difficult to express what I want to say and pronounce . I like languages and I want to learn more everyday. Also I see a lot of movies in english, I tried to see them without subtitles but the characters talk very fast. But I´m going to keep trying!

es un camino largo pero me valora también

Learning English

Hi everybody! I'm Ariana and I'm learning english. I studied the language in high school but sometimes it's difficult to express what I want to say and pronounce certain words . I like languages and I want to learn more everyday. Also I watch a lot of movies in English. I try to watch them without subtitles, but the characters talk very fast. But I´m going to keep trying!

Good job!