Carlos Suárez
Two Climbers Last weekend some mountaineers were climbing a mountain when one of them tripped and fell down. When he stood up in the middle of the snow, he nearly fainted. He had seen a skull protruding from the snow. When his companions got there, they found out that it was a mummified body. It was probably the body of a climber, who had been frozen to death in that mountain approximately fifty years ago. Having been called by the climbers, the authorities decided to send a rescue party to the mountain. They wanted to have the body examined by experts, in order to see if it would be possible to identify it. When the experts arrived at the mountain there was not only a body, but two of them. The second body appeared nearly two hundred metres away from the first one. Now they have two bodies to try to identify. Additionally, on learning about the discovery, some foreigner governments have asked the local authorities to keep them informed about the identifications, since they have some climbers who went missing at that very same mountain fifty years ago.

Two Climbers

Last weekend some mountaineers were climbing a mountain when one of them tripped and fell down. When he stood up in the middle of the snow, he nearly fainted. He had seen a skull protruding from the snow. When his companions got there, they found out that it was a mummified body. It was probably the body of a climber, who had been frozen to death in on that mountain approximately fifty years ago. Having been called by the climbers, the authorities decided to send a rescue party to the mountain. They wanted to have the body examined by experts, in order to see if it would be possible to identify it. When the experts arrived at the mountain there was not just one  only a body, but two of them. The second body appeared nearly two hundred metres away from the first one. Now they have two bodies to try to identify. Additionally, on learning about the discovery, some foreigner foreign governments have asked the local authorities to keep them informed about the identifications, since they have some climbers who went missing at on that very same mountain fifty years ago.

Excellent work Carlos