YouMengYing
A story from the ancient Chinese book(1) This is a story from the ancient Chinese book Shi Shuo Xin Yu.Guan Ning and Hua Xin were planting vegetable in the garden. They saw a piece of gold on the ground,Guan hoed as usual and turned a blind eye to the gold.Hua picked up the gold for a while then threw it.Another time they were sitting on a piece of mat and reading together,there was a noble in splendid carriage passed by their door.Guan read as usual,but Hua stopped and went out to see.Guan cut the mat in half and said:" You are not my friend anymore."

A story from the ancient Chinese book(1)

This is a story from the ancient Chinese book Shi Shuo Xin Yu.

Guan Ning and Hua Xin were planting vegetables in the garden. They saw a piece of gold on the ground. Guan hoed the garden as usual and turned a blind eye to the gold. Hua picked up the gold and held it for a while then threw it. Another time they were sitting on a piece of mat and were reading together. When a noble and splendid carriage passed by their door. Guan kept reading as usual, but Hua stopped and went out to see.  Guan cut the mat in half and said: "You are not my friend anymore."