Jin
SHORT STORY AFTER MIDNIGHT. Last night, at about 1:40 am: While I was brushing my teeth downstairs, I heard a sound repeating. I came up with the calling of a ghost outside my room (OMG @@ T.T) ~~~~~~~~~so scared~~~~~~~~ So I was keeping silent for a while and aww that was my roomate who was snoring. (Sorry my girl :((( >.<)~~~ Even when I had realized that, I was still scared and I started to imagine that the ghost was flying outside, calling my name and trying to catch me. Then I tried to finish as soon as I can. When I went upstairs, I felt better cuz my roomate was sleeping there and at that time I had stopped snoring. Because I was so tired, I closed my eyes and had a nice sleep without dreams. :D
1

SHORT STORY AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Last night, at about 1:40 am:
While I was brushing my teeth downstairs, I heard a sound repeating. I came up with the calling of a ghost outside my room (OMG @@ T.T) ~~~~~~~~~so scared~~~~~~~~
So I kept silent for a while and aww it was my roomate who was snoring. (Sorry my girl :((( >.<)~~~
Even when I had realized that, I was still scared and I started to imagine that the ghost was flying outside, calling my name and trying to catch me. Then I tried to finish as soon as I can. When I went upstairs, I felt better cuz my roomate was sleeping there and at that time I had stopped snoring.
Because I was so tired, I closed my eyes and had a nice sleep without dreams. :D

SHORT STORY AFTER MIDNIGHT.

Last night, at about 1:40 am:
So I was keeping silent for a while and aww that was my roomate who was snoring. (Sorry my girl :((( >.<)~~~
Even when I had realized that, I was still scared and I started to imagine that the ghost was flying outside, calling my name and trying to catch me. Then I tried to finish as soon as I can. When I went upstairs, I felt better cuz my roomate was sleeping there and at that time she had stopped snoring.