Viet Anh Nguyen
Start! "Many English learners believe that they must memorize all or most of English grammar in order to be able to speak it correctly.Some students and teachers even think that studying grammar is a "shortcut" or faster way to improve someone's English.Unfortunately,this is usually not true,especially for speaking and listening.When you are speaking or listening,you usually don't have time to stop and think about specific grammar rules consciously.If you did,you would have to speak very...slowly like ..this.Most of what we use when we communicate is "unconscious" ;that is,we use knowledge that we don't have to think about or even know the rules for. Here's a very important point to understand : The best way to be able to use good grammar is to listen and to read English you can understand. Most native speakers of English can't explain to you the rules of grammar,but they can speak and write English without any problems .How is this possible? Because they have listened and read a lot of English and they "know" the rules unconsciously ,without having to think about them.For you to get this same ability,you only need to listen and read as much as you can in English!" P/s: Coppy