Nana
Part of my memory When I was child , the whorld was beautiful , and the life was very simpl , at least for me because I have good family wiche is my parents and my brother, we love iche other and injoy to do things together like : wach tv , do choping or go to the beatsh...etc . I was in premary school and my stadies was very easy and I was the first one in my school , my techer love me and all my frind want to be with me . I see evry thing good and I blived in happy ever after but I don't think that there is bad peple who can hurts others . but now all this is change to the opposit ,I don't now why and I have a big question : is the whorld change or I wasn't see bad things becuas I was child ?
1

Part of my memory

When I was child , the world was beautiful, and the life was very simple, at least for me because I have a good family, which is my parents and my brother, we love each other and enjoy doing things together like : watching tv , shopping or going to the beach...etc . I was in primary school and my studies were very easy and I was in first place in my school, my teacher loved me and all my friends wanted to be with me .

I saw everything in a good way and

I believed in happy endings, but I didn't think that there were bad peple who can hurt others, 
but now all of this has changed to the opposite, I don't know why and I have a big question : Is the world different, or did I not see bad things because I was a child?

<em>I think the answer the answer to both of your questions is yes. </em>