Adrian
New entry for my blog! check me please! Hello people! Today, I start to write in English too for all people don't understand spanish language. This week, is being a little dificult for me. At work, I had not a lot of work and this is a bit bored... In the center had not customers this week so I had not much things for to do. In the private life , the week had been a little hard but the next dates, it will be better, sure! Tomorrow, I am going to fligh to London for 6 days. I am going to stay in Oxford (2 days) and three days with my university friends in London. I hope to have too many pictures for you :) On wednesday, I went to job meeting for young people in the city hall of Virrat. I had to inform to the youngsters about my work here and the EVS programme. Also, the same day, I started to write in the Marttinen's blog. You can see the entry here: http://nkmarttinen.blogspot.fi/2015/03/evs-volunteers-in-marttinen.html Today, I have had an enviroment meeting with all members of staff. It have been a sorprise for me because I have never been in this kind of meeting and I think is good for the center and the world! All people suggested diferent ideas for to do better the center. I didn't understand notingh because It was in Finish but I understood the idea! haha Finally, I post a film about the EVS experience of two partners in Villa Elba. It is very nice! Have a nice weekeen! Hugs!
1

New entry for my blog! check me please!

Hello, people!
Today, I start to write in English too for all the people who don't understand Spanish language.

This week has been a little dificult for me. At work, I had not [British grammar] a lot of work, and this is a bit boring... In the center I had not any customers this week, so I had not much things for to do.

In my private life , the week has been a little hard [the work week or the entire week?], but the next dates [calendar dates or romantic dates?] , it will be better. That's for sure!

Tomorrow, I am taking a plane to London for a 6-day stay. I will be staying in Oxford (2 days) and three days with my university friends in London. I hope to take too many pictures for you :)

On Wednesday, I went to a job meeting for young people in the city hall of Virrat. I had to inform to the youngsters about my work here and the EVS programme.

Also, the same day, I started to write in the Marttinen's blog. You can see the entry here:
http://nkmarttinen.blogspot.fi/2015/03/evs-volunteers-in-marttinen.html

Today, I have had an enviroment[?] meeting with all the members of staff. It was a surprise for me because I had never been on this kind of meeting, and I think [¿it?] was good for the center and the world! Everyone suggested diferent ideas for to do bettering the center. I didn't understand anything because it was in Finnish, but I understood the idea! haha

Finally, I posted a film about the EVS experience of two partners in Villa Elba. It is very nice!

Have a nice weekeend!
Hugs!

1

New entry for my blog! check me please! Please check!

Hello people!
Today, I have started to write in English too for all the people that don't understand the Spanish language.

This week has been is being a little dificult for me. At work, I did not have not a lot of work and this is was a bit boring...The center (center = US spelling, centre = UK spelling, I'm not sure which you prefer) did not have not many customers this week so I did not have had not much things for to do.

In the my private life , the this week has been a little hard difficult but I am sure that the next dates, it will be better in the future ,  sure!

Tomorrow, I am going to fly to London, and I will be in the UK for 6 days. I am going to stay in Oxford for 2 days, and spend three days with my university friends in London. I hope to have too many pictures for you :)

Also, on the same day, I started to write on the Marttinen's blog. You can see the entry here:

Today, I have had an enviromental meeting with all the members of staff. It have been was a surprise for me because I have never been in this kind of meeting and I think that it is good for the center, and the world! All Many people suggested different ideas for to do better improve the center. I didn't understand notingh anything because it was in Finnish, but I understood the idea! haha

Finally, I posted a film about the EVS experience of two partners in Villa Elba. It is very nice!

Have a nice weekend!
Hugs!