Hanna
Where to go? The spring break of my husband's university will started the next Sunday. We intend to plan a tour. I prefer New York rather than Washington and I think Miami is the best choice! But my husband is a little afraid of taking airplane and he think New York is not safety enough. So where should we go?

Where to go?

The spring break of my husband's university will started the next Sunday. We intend to plan a tour. I prefer New York rather than Washington and I think Miami is the best choice! But my husband is a little afraid of taking an/travel by airplane and he thinks New York is not safety enough. So where should we go?

<em>Jeez your hubby is a little bit of a scaredy-cat! Tell him to man-up 哈哈哈! Where is his university? Presumably in USA or else you would surely have to fly.  How about train-travel?</em>

Thank you for your recommendation joe!! I'll see about it.
where are you from? New York is safe if you are going out during decent hours and stay in main areas. It is very cold in New York and Washington right now. If you decide to go to Miami, consider flying and staying in Fort Lauderdale. It is considerably cheaper to fly to and also has very nice beaches. It is less than a 30 minute drive to Miami Beach. If you are not driving you can find a bus that will take you anywhere.

Where to go?

The spring break for my husband's university will be starting next Sunday. We intend to plan a tour. I prefer New York rather than Washington and I think Miami is the best choice, but my husband is a little afraid of taking the airplane and he think New York is not safe enough. So where should we go?

Decision