Iván
Wines Hello! Today I would like to ask if you love wines, which and from where. In my case, obviusly, I love the red wine from La Rioja, which is a region on Spain, located in the norh of the country, and the wines from la Ribera del Duero too.I specially like the red wine with strong and persistent flavour, which are perfects to drink with red meats, or some tyoes of cheese, for example. I have to say I like it with nearly any meal.... I think there are something special and magic in the fact of open a bottle of good wine to enjoy it with the family, friends, or whoever important for you, and eat and drink relaxed, mainteining an interesting chat. What do you think? Do you like wine?
1

Wines

Hello! Today I would like to ask if you love wines, which ones and from where. In my case, I obviously love the red wine from La Rioja, which is a region in Spain, located in the north of the country.  (Empezaría otra frase porque la primera parte es muy larga)  I also like wine from la Ribera del Duero.  I especially like (se omite "the" antes las ideas abstractas) red wine with strong and persistent flavour, which are perfect to drink with red meat, or some types of cheese, for example.  I have to say I like it with nearly any meal....
I think there is something special and magical (magic = sustantivo) when opening a bottle of good wine to enjoy it with the family, friends, or whoever is important to (mejor que "for") you, in order to (= para que) eat and drink relaxed, while continuing (más natural) an interesting conversation.
What do you think? Do you like wine?

Bien hecho...el vino es interesante, pero no bebo mucho.

1

Wines

Hello! Today I would like to ask if you love wines, which ones and from where. In my case (obviously/naturally) I love the red wine from La Rioja (which is a region on of Spain, located in the north of the country), and the wines from la Ribera del Duero too. <em>(there are two items in your list, and the remark about region is better in parentheses)</em> I specially like the varieties of red wine with strong and persistent flavour - wines which are perfect to drink with red meats and some types of cheese for example. <em>(again separate parenthetical remarks more clearly)</em> Actually, I have to say I like it <em>('it' is somewhat ambiguous)</em> such wines with nearly any meal...
I think there are is something special and magic in the act of opening a bottle of good wine to enjoy it with the family, friends, or whoever is important for you, and relaxed eating and drinking relaxed, maintaining an interesting chat.
What do you think? Do you like wine?