proton
How to create a QR code Dear friends I want to teach tech tutorials and write about tech news in English, but I am not good at writing, I will appreciate you if correct my writing and help me in this way. This is my first post: --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “QR” is short for “quick response” and it invented in 1994 by a Japanese automotive component manufacturer. In this tutorial I will teach you how to create your own QR code for free. There are many sites that let you create QR codes, but what I suggest you is visualead.com, it lets you create three free QR with various choices, in fact the reason that I chose this site is that it gives you many different choices and it is easy to work with. For start to creating QR code you should signing up in the site, of course you can design QR code without signing up but at the last step visualead will force you to create an account to end up your design. After you signed into your account click on “create QR code” with a plus sign. It transfers you to the next page. In this step you can choose the right QR type that is suit for your business. I choose “Form QR code” from “utility” category. In the next step you need to fill the fields, choose title for your form and then add everything that you want your customers/visitors to send you, like email, phone and so on. In the next page you are able to add a picture to your QR code as a background by uploading your favorite picture, fortunately Visualead has a gallery with many images. After you choose your favorite image you can edit your QR by going through the tabs and get your QR code by hit the “NEXT” button.