fanfan
The Miracle in the Grocery Store I’m reading Higashino Keigo‘s novel of 2012: The Miracle in the Grocery Store. Li YIngchun’s translation. It’s his first book that I read. This novel is very interesting, moving and it made me think about the fragility and the strength of life, the destiny, the dream, the affinity between the peoples. There are 5 stories in the book. I read one story per evening. Like that I’ll not too tire and I’ve the time to think about the story I readied. It left me one story to read. I’ll tell you what I think about that this weekend. Good weekend! ;)
2

The Miracle in the Grocery Store

I’m reading Higashino Keigo‘s novel of 2012: The Miracle in the Grocery Store. Li YIngchun’s translation. It’s his first book that I read. This novel is very interesting, moving and it made me think about the fragility and the strength of life, the destiny, the dream, the affinity between the peoples. There are 5 stories in the book. I read one story per evening. Like that I’ll not too tire and I’ve the time to think about the story I readied. It left me one story to read. I’ll tell you what I think about that this weekend. Good weekend! ;)

'novel of 2012' :  2012 novel  /  novel, written in 2012

'. . Grocery Store. Li YIngchun’s translation.'  :  . . Grocery Store, in Li YIngchun’s translation. [one sentence]

'It’s his first book that I read.' :  It’s the first book of his that I have read.

' . . moving and it made me think. . '  :  . . and moving, and it made me think . .

'between the peoples' :  between people

'one story per evening' :  one story each evening

'Like that I’ll not too tire' :  In this way I will not get too tired

'to think about the story I readied' :  to think about the story I have read

'It left me one story to read.' :  I have one story left to read

1

The Miracle in the Grocery Store

I’m reading Higashino Keigo‘s novel of 2012: The Miracle in the Grocery Store. Li YIngchun’s translation. It’s the first book that I read by him. This novel is very interesting, moving and it made me think about the fragility and the strength of life, the destiny, the dream, the affinity between the peoples. There are 5 stories in the book. I read one story per evening. Like that I’ll not too tire<em> (¿?)</em> and I’ve got the time to think about the story I read. It left me one story to read. I’ll tell you what I think about that this weekend. Good weekend! ;)

1

The Miracle in the Grocery Store

I’m reading Higashino Keigo‘s novel of 2012: The Miracle in the Grocery Store, Li YIngchun’s translation into Chinese. It’s the first of his first books that I have read. This novel is very interesting, and moving  - and it made me think about both the fragility and the strength of life, the destiny, the dreams, the affinity between the peoples. There are 5 stories in the book <em>(are they connected, inter-connected, interlacing?)</em>. I read <em>(read or have been reading?)</em> one story per evening. Like that way I’ll not be/get/feel too tired and I’ve the time to think about the each story I have readied. It has left me one story/I have one story left to read. I’ll tell you what I think about that last story this weekend. Good weekend! ;)