Ever
I started reading "A Song of Ice and Fire" Many people say reading is a good way to learn English, and, by the way, I like doing it. I am not a huge fan of George R.R. Martin's books. I am giving him a chance to proof I'm wrong. Words that I don't understand are present, but I am not disappointed at all: I can follow surprisingly well what he is writing; and If I would not, I have a dictionary (English-English) to explain my doubts.

I started reading "A Song of Ice and Fire"

Many people say reading is a good way to learn English, and, by the way, I like doing it.

I am not a huge fan of George R.R. Martin's books. I am giving him a chance to *proof I'm wrong.

Words that I don't understand are present, but I am not disappointed at all: I can follow surprisingly well what he is writing; and If I *would not, I have a dictionary (English-English) to explain my doubts.

*prove

'Words that I don't understand are present' :  There are words that I don't understand

'but I am not disappointed at all' :  but I am not at all disappointed

'I can follow surprisingly well what he is writing' :  I can follow his writing surprisingly well

*and if not . .

A good piece of writing; the changes I suggest are more a matter of style than substance.