Karina
My Present Hello Everybody Mi name is Karina, I from Chile, my profession is publicist but in this moment of my life I am unemployed and I am looking for at job .I am single and I like so much to travel arround the world, I loved to be in Europe and I wish to return soon for holidays or work . Here in my country is Summer and the weather is very nice, all summer I maked exrcises in the beacj like a Yoga, Pilates ,Zumba, trekking and running. I love the sports. I hope to know a lot people for to improve my english because I need to speak more fluid and fast. Thanks

My Present

Hello Everybody
Mi name is Karina, I from Chile, my profession is publicist but in this moment of my life I am unemployed and I am looking for at job .I am single and I like so much to travel arround the world, I loved to be in Europe and I wish to return soon for holidays or work .
Here in my country is Summer and the weather is very nice, all summer I maked exrcises in the beacj like a Yoga, Pilates ,Zumba, trekking and running. I love the sports.
I hope to know a lot people for to improve my english because I need to speak more fluid and fast.
Thanks

My name is Karina, I am from Chile, I work as a publicist, but at the moment I am unemployed, and (I am) looking for a job. I am single and I would like very much to travel around the world.  I loved being in Europe, and I hope to return soon for holidays or work .
Here in my country it is Summer and the weather is very nice.  All summer I have been doing exercises on the beach, like Yoga, Pilates, Zumba, trekking and running. I love sports.
I hope to get to know a lot of people and to improve my English, because I need to speak more fluently.
Thanks

Hola Karina The place you are standing is about 3 km from my home !