Cristina
Why I want to speak english Like majority people, I want to learn and speak english because it is the most universal language and the most easy for learning. I liked english classes when I was child because I imagined that I could travel and meet people around the world. When I was teenager I thought I wasn't good in english becuase i didn't have good marks in highshool in this subject, but I realized that all is possible if you propose yourself. Then when I started the university I began to study again for myself and I decided to do a ERASMUS programme in Finland. It was hard because i didn't speak good and I didn't understand good english, but that experience helped me to improve and see that I could. Nowday after several year I follow to practice it because I don't want to forget it and of course I want to improve and get better my skill. I love to speak english because thank of it I can meet and talk with people from wherever.
1

Why I want to speak english

Like the majority of people, I want to learn and speak English because it is the most universal language and the easiest to learn.

I liked English classes when I was a child because I imagined that I could travel and meet people around the world. When I was teenager I thought I wasn't good in English because I didn't have good marks in high school in this subject, but I realized that all is possible if you dedicate yourself. Then when I started the university I began to study again for myself and I decided to do a ERASMUS programme in Finland. It was hard because i didn't speak well and I didn't understand English well, but that experience helped me to improve and see that I could.

Nowadays after several years I continue practicing it because I don't want to forget it and of course I want to improve my skills. I love to speak English because thanks to it I can meet and talk to people from anywhere.

1

Why I want to speak english

Like the majority of people, I want to learn and speak english because it is the most universal language and the most easy easiest for learning to learn.

I liked enjoyed english classes when I was child because I imagined would imagine that I could would travel and meet people from around the world. When I was a teenager I thought that I wasn't good in english becuase i didn't have good marks in highshool in this the subject, but I realized that all is possible if you propose believe in yourself. Then when I started the university I began to study again for myself and I decided to do an ERASMUS programme in Finland. It was hard because i didn't couldn't speak or understand english good well and I didn't understand good english, but that experience helped me to improve and see that I could do it.

Nowday After several years I follow continue to practice it because I don't want to forget it, and of course I want to improve and get better my skills. I love to speak english because thank of it I can meet and talk with people from wherever anywhere.