Luciana
help me in the cover letter To Whom It May Concern, At this moment, I am seeking for experience in work linked to renowned humanitarian aid institutions as part of a personal and professional fulfillment. I work since 1998 with architectural design and reforms as an independent professional and as technical consultant in cultural heritage since 2003, when I joined in a cooperative of cultural activities. As technical consultant, I have experience in research projects; field surveys, diagnostics and reports for licensings required for public power. In this work I am in a constant process of learning and discipline, because the diagnoses and reports required by the relevant authorities follow it norms established for formalization of work. I consider that, enter this field of work was very enriching knowledge for my performance in architectural projects. The acquired information load was reversed to argument the architectural projects requested by customers. Between 2006 to 2013 I worked as a consultant architect in research projects and archaeological rescue in the Archaeology Laboratory at the University of Minas Gerais - UFMG. The admission as an architect researcher in the archeology laboratory certainly was the most rewarding experience since the my graduation. As a member of the archeology team was in the coordinating the surveying team responsible for the registration of archaeological structures evidenced by archaeologists. Work with a multidisciplinary team offers gains not only for the quality of work, but for the personal and professional enrichment.The ability to assess the reality of the vernacular materials used in buildings has increased my enthusiasm for architectural production with low environmental impact. Thus, in 2008, I started an specialization in sustainable environmental remediation with an emphasis on architecture and urbanism, and in 2009, I finished the graduate school. Since then, my projects seek the lowest impact on the environment with the choice of products and processes that less affect the environment. With my professional experience, I would like to be part of this renowned institution, offering the development of precise work and generator of results for those involved. I inform even if I am available to travel according to the need of the organization. I am available for a personal contact and additional information about my career. Sincerely,
1

To Whom It May Concern,

CURRENTLY I am seeking WORK EXPERIENCE RELATED to renowned humanitarian aid institutions as part of MY personal and professional DEVELOPMENT.

I HAVE WORKED SINCE 1998 IN architectural design and reforms as an independent professional and as technical consultant in cultural heritage since 2003, WHERE I joined IN WITH A cooperative of cultural activities. As A technical consultant, I have experience in research projects; field surveys, diagnostics and reports for licensing’s required for public power. I’m in a constant process of learning and EVALUATION, because the diagnoses and reports required by the relevant authorities follow it norms established for formalization of work. I consider that, HAVING ENTERED this field of work HAS LED TO enriching MY knowledge AND performance in architectural projects. The acquired information load was reversed to argument the architectural projects requested by customers.

Between 2006 AND 2013, I worked as a consultant architect in VARIOUS research projects and IN archaeological rescue in the Archaeology Laboratory at the University of Minas Gerais - UFMG. The admission as an architect researcher in the archaeology DEPARTMENT certainly was the most rewarding experience since my graduation. As a member of the archaeology team, MY DUTIES INCLUDED; coordinating the surveying team responsible for the registration of archaeological structures EXAMINED by archaeologists. WORKING with a multidisciplinary team offers GREAT INSIGHT not only IN the quality of work PRODUCED, but for BOTH personal and professional enrichment. The ability to assess the reality of the vernacular materials used in buildings has increased my enthusiasm for architectural production with low environmental impact (OR: MORE ENVIRONMENTALY FRIENDLY). Thus, in 2008, I started A POST-GRADUATE specialization in sustainable environmental remediation with an emphasis on architecture and urbanism, GRADUATING IN 2009. Since then, my projects HAVE ALL SOUGHT TO CHOOSE products and processes that affect the environment LESS.

With my professional experience, I would like to be part of this renowned institution, offering the development of precise work and A generator of results for those involved.

I inform THAT I am available to travel (or relocate), according to the need of the organization.

I am available for a personal contact and THE REQUEST FOR ANY additional information about my career.

Sincerely,

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- ‘at this moment’ = currently
- ‘Work linked to’ = ‘linked’ means to physical link something to something else. OR to make a link between point A and point B (but even this would be called ‘a connection’. So I used = ‘work related to’ = similar
- ‘Fulfilment’ – sounds greedy = better to say ‘for personal and professional development’ – suggests you want to improve yourself
- ‘Cooperative’ – do you mean like a ‘group’ or ‘collective’? If you do than, cooperative is alright.
- ‘Discipline’ – a little like = ‘willpower’. E.g. – “I have discipline, I won’t eat 10 chocolates”. Or do you mean discipline as in – “My major discipline is architectural design”. ? Hence I changed to evaluation (but not sure if this is right context)
- “follow it norms established for formalization of work” --- I don’t understand. Do you mean “you are in a constantly adapting to changes that are made by relevant authorities, like building permits?”
- “The acquired information load was reversed to argument the architectural projects requested by customers. “ Same thing - ---I don’t know what you’re trying to say…. You use words that don’t seem to work together and contradict each other.
- “team offers gains” – better to say = “offers great insight” means the same thing, you made gains in knowledge, but this is a better more formal way of saying it.
- “reality of the vernacular” --- Vernacular – means commonly used in society E.g. Vernacular language (everyday language). So I’m not sure what you mean.
- “Low environmental impact” = More environmentally friendly. Either one is fine, but ‘environmentally friendly’ is more widely used.
- “Development of precise work and A generator of results for those involved” – I have not changed this, because it is okay, but I would say = “Offering both professional precision and result orientation, I would make a great addition to your institution”.
- “Travel” – do you mean travel when you’re employed by institution? If not and you mean “you’re willing to relocate if the institute wants you to”?

Whoa! Sorry for the wait. I know I asked a lot of questions, but I don’t want you to think you made heaps of errors, because you didn’t. I just got confused with the meanings. Since I’m not an architect. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. And if you need me to explain anything I have written down as well.
Good Luck

Hey Luciana, I'm currently correcting your work, but It may take awhile. Hopefully by tomorrow! Matt