Jim Yan
IELTS writing task Here's the topic"Nowadays it is difficult for university graduates to find a job. Analyse the individual and social reasons and offer some solutions." And here's my composition: Currently, the difficulty for university graduates to find a job has become more and more alarming, it even becomes a luxurious thing for some of the graduates to find one. There are several factors contributing to the problem form both individuals and society. I think for the graduates, lacking working skills is mainly to blame.With development of technology, people can access to the Internet more conveniently, and there are lots of students wasting their time to surf the Internet or playing computer games, hence they can no do well on their studies. Besides, many students just learn theories, but they can not apply these academic knowledge into practices, which means it is useless for companies. The third reason is that the students have too high expectations when they hunt for a job, so their are few job opportunities meeting their demand. As for the society, I think the economic environment is mainly to blame. Because of the economic recession, companies can not supply sufficient job opportunities. But at the same time, the number of college students increases contently over the years , which makes the situation even worse. Another reason is that there are too many university graduates in the job market with master's degree or even doctor's degree, hence the diploma is not as valuable as before. To cope with the situation, I think there are a lot of improvements for both individuals and the society to implement. For individuals they should pay more attention to their studies, and to find some internships in companies to strengthen their working ability. and they should adjust their expectations to a realistic range. For society, I think companies should give more opportunities for the postgraduates, and government can find more approaches to increase the students' employment rate. Can you find out mistakes? Thank you!