Misa
3/7/2015 A trivial question for you: why are the men’s and women’s shirt button on opposite side? The shirt buttons for men is on the right, whereas for ladies shirts, they are on the left. The true answer is unknown, but based on some deduction; most probably buttoned-shirts were worn by wealthy families in olden days. The ladies were dressed by their servants who are mostly right-handed, therefore if the buttons situated on the left side would be easier for the servants to dress the ladies. Men dressed themselves, most of them are right-handed. Another theory is most of the men were military men, and they held swords with their right hands. Hence it was more convenience for them to unbutton using their left hands. Does it make sense?

3/7/2015

A trivial question for you: why are the men’s and women’s shirt buttons on opposite sides?
The shirt buttons for men's shirts are is on the right, whereas for ladies' shirts, they are on the left.
The true answer is unknown, but based on some deduction; we can guess. most probably buttoned-shirts Shirts with buttons were worn by wealthy families in olden days. The ladies were dressed by their servants who are were mostly right-handed., therefore Therefore if the buttons were situated on the left side it would be easier for the servants to dress the ladies. 

Men dressed themselves, and most of them are right-handed. Another theory is most of the men were military men soldiers [or military men], and they held swords with their right hands. Hence it was more convenience convenient for them to unbutton using their left hands.
Does it make sense?

This is very good! It's a very difficult text with some tricky grammar.

One note about "trivia" and "trivial". In this case, either one is fine. Usually "trivial" means something is very unimportant. "Trivia" really means things that are trivial, but we sometimes call questions about interesting facts "trivia questions" even if they are trivial.