Diana
Making friends The las week i started an account in Verbling. To everybody who don't know Verbling is a web site to learn english but beyond for practice your speak and make some friends by hangouts in google plus. I have to say is so fun! i make a friends from Brazil, Perú, Italia A girl called Atiya is arabian and she is learning spanish. She ask me to add her in Facebook, so in these two day we are speaking on the messenger. She wants to learn the local words for socialite, and she writes and i correct his spanish grammatic. I say to her that my english is so bad, but she helps me to correct me and she encourages me positively.
1

Making friends

Last week, I started an account on Verbling. To everybody who doesn't know what Verbling is, it is a web site to learn English, practice your English, and make some friends with hangouts in Google Plus. I have to say that it is so fun! I have made friends from Brazil, Perú, and Italia. 

A girl called Atiya, is arabian, and she is learning Spanish. She asked me to add her on Facebook, so these past two days, we have been talking on the messenger. She wants to learn the local words for socialite. When she writes, I correct her spanish grammar.

I tell her that my english is so bad, so she helps me to correct my English. She encourages me in a positive way.

1

Making friends

The las Last week i started an account in Verbling. To everybody those who don't know, Verbling is a web site to where you can learn englishIn addition, but beyond for you can practice your speaking and make some friends by using the hangouts in google plus. I have to say this is so fun! i make a have made friends from Brazil, Perú, and Italia

A girl called named Atiya is arabian and she is learning spanish. She ask me to add friend her/become her frieind her in on Facebook, so the past two days in these two day we are have been speaking on the messenger. She wants to learn the local words for socialite, and when she writes and i correct his her spanish grammatic grammar.

I say to tell her that my english is so bad, but she helps me to correct me my English and she positive and encouraging. encourages me positively.

1

Making friends

Last week, I created an account on Verbling. To people who don't know what Verbling is, it is a website where you can learn English. Besides practicing your speaking on Google Hangouts, you can also make some friends there. I have to say, it is a lot of fun! I have made friends from Brazil, Peru, Italy.

One of my friends is a girl called Atiya, who is Arabic and she learns Spanish. She asked me to add her on Facebook, so in the last two days we were chatting on Messenger. She wants to learn the local words for socialite, so she writes and I check her writing for grammatical mistakes. 

I say to her that my English is so bad, but she corrects me and encourages me positively.