Gabriel
StarGate book Review , ch 7 - 10 Chapter 7 and 8 Due to Daniel’s curiosity the travelers found a big, stink and friendly horse-shaped animal which running from them away would led them to the “local” people, who did not seem living so well and were mining on a valley. When those people saw Daniel’s golden object (given by Dr. Catherine), they (thousands of them) knelt down. The leader of those people kindly took them away to the city, although Daniel was not able to successfully have a conversation with them. Chapter 9 In the meantime that leader was showing the travelers a much bigger golden object as Daniel’s, there was a wild storm taking place in the “StarGate” pyramid where 2 of the soldiers were guarding. One of those guarding soldiers saw an Egypt dog-headed strange creature. Chapter 10 After the storm, while Daniel was eating with the leader of the miners and other principal people, Daniel came up writing a sentence in an old Egyptian language that told about the character Ra. Immediately the miners´ leader saw it, Daniel was taken away to another place, washed and dressed with white cloths in a room with the daughter of that miners´ leader. This lady would end up leading Daniel to a place full of Egyptian writings about the story of her people. It said the character Ra was someone from another world that brought so many people through the “StarGate” and forced them to work in the mine extracting “white stone”. They also realized they could not come back to earth (that was their purpose to start exploring that land) because of the 7th date to make the star gate to function was in a in-thousand-pieces-broken* stone.