Wynn
Can you recommend me some interesting novel? I bought a kindle last month but I doesn't know which English novel is interesting and fantastic.Can you recommend some to me?Thank you.

Can you recommend some interesting novels?

I bought a kindle last month but I don't know which English novels are interesting and fantastic.Can you recommend some to me? Thank you.

The novels mentioned above are very good but also pretty difficult. It depends on your level and interests. How about some high quality children's literature like Harry Potter or Peter Pan?

Hi! I known great the autor of interestig novels. His name is Artur Heyli. Novels like The Airpor, The Hotel, The Detectives are perfect!!!!

Can you recommend me some interesting novel?

I bought a kindle last month but I doesn't know which English novel is interesting and fantastic. Can you recommend some to me? Thank you.

It depends on the type of literature you like to read. If you're looking for serious literature, my favorites are:

The Idiot - Dostoevsky
Heart of Darkness - Conrad
Anna Karenina - Tolstoy
Mansfield Park - Austen

And I could go on and on. If you could give a little more information on the type of books you like to read that would help a lot :)

hi! I know some good books . you can read : oxford belive , red cloth , The Thorn Birds , immigrant stories , gone with the wind , close your eyes see paris , To Kill a Mockingbird . I 've read them and they are very interesting. nice too meet you