Thuy
DA NANG CITY Being a city located in the South Central region and the midpoint of the fourth world cultural heritage known as Hue, Hoi An, My Son Sanctuary and National Park Phong Nha - Ke Bang.Da Nang attracts thousand of visitors every year who come to enjoy its breathtalking views and experience other activities. Da Nang is well-known for its beautiful scenery.With its modern bridges,luxury resorts,ecotourism destination and special Sun Wheel which is regarded as the largest rotation in Vietnam.So, visitors enjoy the sightseeing tour to explore this interesting place. If visit come to Da Nang in the spring, they can visit or take a photo the road spring flower,see performances Tuong art, symphony performances titled "Echoes Spring"; the photo-exhibition art exhibitions ... and many other programs operated by the travel agencies, hotels organizations and special competitions international fireworks.And in the summer,visitor can attend Aerobic performances - street dance, street dance,... Tourist can also do and see a lot in Da Nang at a reasonable price. They can save money thanks to the availablity of low-hotels.For those with more abundant travel budget, there are also many options.They are enjoy the comfort and elegance of five-stars hotels and luxury resorts.So, I believe that they will all be left with the unforgerttable memories of their Da Nang tour.

DA NANG CITY

<em>Second part - worried about exceeding italki 2000 character limit</em>

In the summer, visitors can attend Aerobic performances - street dance, street dance,...
Tourists can also do and see a lot in Da Nang at a reasonable price. They can save money thanks to the availablity of budget-hotels. For those with more abundant travel budget, there are also many options. They are may enjoy the comfort and elegance of five-stars hotels and luxury resorts. So, I believe that they will all be left with the unforgerttable memories of their Da Nang tour.

<em>Punctuation: space after comma, fullstop ...</em>

DA NANG CITY

Being a city located in the South Central Coast region, and the midpoint of the Vietnam's fourth world cultural heritage site known as which includes Hue, Hoi An, My Son Sanctuary and National Park Phong Nha - Ke Bang. Every year Da Nang attracts thousand of visitors every year who come to enjoy its breathtalking views and experience other activities.
Da Nang is well-known for its beautiful scenery; with its modern bridges, luxury resorts, ecotourism destinations, and special Sun Wheel (which is regarded as the largest rotation ferris wheel in Vietnam). So, visitors enjoy the sightseeing tour to exploring this interesting place.
If visitors come to Da Nang in the spring, they can visit or take  a photos of the roadside spring flowers, see performances of Tuong art, attend symphony performances titled "Echoes of Spring"; the photo-exhibitions, art exhibitions ... and many other programs operated by the travel agencies, hotels organizations, as well as special competitions and international fireworks(?).

<em>New paragraph</em>

4- Hoi An Ancient Town - UNESCO World Heritage Site listed in 1999

http://www.vietnamonline.com/az/vietnam-world-heritage-sites.html

Thuy: If I have time I'll edit it tonight
Trung 'well' and 'good' are actually different forms of the same word - 'well' is normally an adverb, 'good' is normally an adjective. 'you speak English well' (speak + well - adverb); 'you speak good English' (good + English - adjective)
Very good.i see that your ability of english is very well more than me. You can write one long lecture with many ideas and correct grammar that is very well.