Jefferson
Pet Underwarter - Challenge Writing, One Essay Per Day Why do I prefer fishes rather than dogs? Among pet animal category, fishes are easier to be maintained. That is justified throughout many aspects: starting from feeding, it is cheaper! Fishes must be kept under water, but other animals also need daily amount of water, otherwise, they die thirst. Other point is about excrements, nobody will have problems with fishes pissing on their shoes, or shitting on inappropriate places, such as cats which do it outside their sand box. Furthermore the excrements, hygienically fishes have also advantages, because it is not necessary to take them to shower, for obvious reasons, sometimes just cleaning the aquarium is enough procedure. Neighbors will never complain that a fish is backing too loud. In conclusion fishes are better than dogs because they are basically better than any other pet. Text 010/365. A friend ( Luiza Zerlotini) and I are going to write an essay each day for a year! Please help us with corrections, suggestions and ideas. Thanks!
I have just one thing to say: Cats are evil.
Fish is the most boring pet! =p You should get a cat! You just have to feed him (like you have to feed a fish), give water (this is no extra work, you put the water in the same time with the food), and you can shower him just if you want (they shower theirself). Plus, you can play and recive love! hahaha... Tell me, how to play with a fish???!