Bee
Hello My name is Novice Bee and i am 18 years old.I am a student in Monk high school in L PB in Laos My name is Novice Bee and i am 18 years old.I am a student at Monk high school in LPB and now i am studying in Luang Prabang province.I am study English and German in Luang Prabang province Laos P.D.R.I have been living at the temple for six years and i started to become a Novice when i was 11 years old.I am really enjoy to become a Novice and live at the temple for many years.My original hometown is in Vientiane and then my family moved come to live in Luang Prabang for 25 years ago.Now we are living in Luang Prabang and we are enjoying to live here,because Luang Prabang is very gorgeous town and Luang Prabang is a heritage in Laos and Asean.i would love to live here and spend a really nice time with my family and friends.In Luang Prabang i have a lot of friends and they are very very friendly to me as well.I wish i can stay with them forever. I would love to say thank you for a very nice programm