mirko
Learning a language Hello everybody! This is the first time that I write a note here. So, I decided to talk you with you about how it’s difficult but funny to learn language by Italki. I think that this is a wonderful way to learn languages because, for example, you can read interesting articles that people write, you can meet interesting people and if you are lucky, you can practice both speaking and listening. Therefore it’s funny because sometimes you can find interesting people. What’s the problem? In my opinion, people sometimes start fast but after few time loss their motivation. For this reason I Iearnt that maybe it’s better to study less but every day. Somebody told me that 5 minutes every day are better than 2 hours for a month. I completely agree. What do you think about it? Sorry if I made too much mistake and see you soon!

Learning a language

Hello everybody!
This is the first time that I write a note here.  So, I have decided to talk to you with you about how it’s difficult but funny to learn language by via/through/on Italki.
I think that this is a wonderful way to learn languages because, for example, you can read interesting articles that people write, you can meet interesting people and, if you are lucky, you can practise both speaking and listening. Therefore it’s funny because sometimes you can find interesting people. What’s the problem? In my opinion, people sometimes start fast but after a short time lose their motivation. For this reason I have Iearnt that maybe it’s better to study less but every day. Somebody told me that 5 minutes every day is better than 2 hours for a month. I completely agree. What do you think about it?
Sorry if I made too many mistakes and see you soon!

Yea, it's very useful to look at other people's notebook entries, as well, and learn from their mistakes. Great observation!

Learning a language

Hello everybody!

This is the first time that I write am writing a note here. So, I decided to talk to you with you about how it’s difficult it is but funny/entertaining, at the same time, to learn a language by on Italki.
I think that this is a wonderful way how to learn languages, because, for example, you can read interesting articles that people write, you can meet interesting people and if you are lucky, you can practice both speaking and listening. Therefore it’s funny entertaning/fun, because sometimes you can find interesting people. What’s the problem? In my opinion, people sometimes start fast but after few some time, they loss lose their motivation. For this reason, I've learnt that maybe it’s better to study less, but every day. Somebody told me that 5 minutes every a day is better than 2 hours for a month. I completely agree. What do you think about this it?
Sorry if I made too much many mistakes and see you soon!

Hi mirko! I am completely agree with you but in my opinion to learn at least 1 hour a day is much better :). You could read books, watch movies and tv series in English wich are also part of education as you know. What about italki notes? I am trying to read notes of other learner as less as possible because you can own their mistakes. Best regards!