Diah
College's Schedules Have Stolen My Days. It has been long enough I didn't write here.The last time I wrote notebook here is September last year. I always want to writing notebooks here but I never have time, whereas I could improve my writing skill by writing notebooks here. College's schedules have stolen my time, and also my weekends. Not only that, There are still some postcards at my home that I have to send to my penpals. But I truly never have chances to go to post office. I knew and realized that whatever that is, I have to stay thankful.. thankful.. and thankful. Many people want to study but they have no chances. So, I shouldn't complains just because it. I have to study hard for a bright and better future. I have to striving to change my destiny. Man Jadda Wa Jadda. Fighting Diah! *Pict: Postcards about Indonesia.
1

College's Schedules Have Stolen My Days.

It has been too long since I have written here.The last time I wrote a notebook here was September of last year. I always want to write notebooks here but I never have time, whereas I could improve my writing skill by doing it. My college schedule has stolen my time, and also my weekends. Not only that, there are still some postcards at my home that I have to send to my penpals. But I truly never have a chance to go to the post office.

I knew and realized that whatever happens, I have to stay thankful.. thankful.. and thankful. Many people want to study, but they have no chances [opportunity], so, I shouldn't complains about it. I have to study hard for a bright and better future. I have to strive to change my destiny. Man Jadda Wa Jadda. Fighting Diah!

*Pict: Postcards about Indonesia.

Thanks sister :) Yeah, fighting! :D
These postcards are very nice. Good luck with your study. Fighing sis! :)