silvia
The way to learn Chinese At twelve o 'clock at once,I'm writing my homework,mathematics,biological,Remember the 12 units of the English word,One unit more than 30 words.Oh my god!I must be finished by tonight。On Monday,Can English exam, mathematics test,English really difficult,I don't know why I failed the exam,I should let you see my English notes,Please you tell me the way to learn English,thank you。 The way to learn Chinese:You can turn them into painting,Mean you know。 idiom,Try to change the location of the four words,He will become very easy。

The way to learn Chinese

There's one time during midnight, I was doing my homework,mathematics,biology. Remember the 12 units of the English word,One unit more than 30 words. (这一句话我不是很明白) Oh my god!I must finished it by tonight。On Monday, there were English exam, mathematics test. English was really difficult,I don't know why I failed the exam,I should let you see my English notes,Please you tell me the way to learn English,thank you.
The way to learn Chinese:You can turn them into painting,Mean you know。 idiom,Try to change the location of the four words,it will become very easy。

The way to learn Chinese

At twelve o 'clock at once It's almost midnight <em>(I can only guess what you meant by 'at once' here)</em>,I'm writing doing my homework - mathematics and biologyical. Remember the 12 units of the English word, vocabulary. One unit alone has more than 30 words. Oh my god!I must be finished by tonight。On Monday, Can there was(?) an English exam and a mathematics test - the English was really difficult,I don't know why I failed the exam; I should let you see my English notes. Please you tell me the an effective way to learn English,thank you。

The One way to learn Chinese writing:You can turn them the characters into painting,Mean you know(?)As for idiom (chengyu) try to change the location order of the four characters words<em>(I cannot work out what you mean)</em> He Then it will become very easy。

June 20, 2015