Abdullah
Language learnig Hi Everyone. I am Abdullah and live in Pakistan. I am interested in learning languages of the world. I am a teacher by profession and want to improve my Arabic and English now. I hope native speakers will help me. Thank you guys!
1

Language learnig

Hi Everyone. I am Abdullah and live in Pakistan. I am interested to learn different languages from all over the world. . I am perfesionly a teacher,and want to improve  Arabic and English . I hope, native speakers will be help me. Thank you guys!

Hi Abdullah, make sure you post your notebook entries (or discussions/questions) under English (or Arabic if you are practicing or asking a question about it), rather than Other. This will help English (or Arabic) speakers find your posts.

Language learning

Hi Eeveryone. I am Abdullah, and live in Pakistan. I am interested in learning different languages of the world. I am a teacher by profession (this is gramatically correct, but you would normally just say "I am a teacher") and want to improve my Arabic and English now. I hope native speakers will help me. Thank you, guys!