Tuấn
The last letter from my uncle As soon as I saw the handwriting in the envelop I smiled. My uncle have been fighting in South Vietnam battlefield for ten years. Before became a soldier, he was a talent journalist. He could play many of instruments, perform variety of magic etc. I really admired him and to me he is an idol. I remember the last time I saw him off, that day I tried to prevent him from going. However, I resigned all my hope when he shouted at me beastly, I couldn't understand him. Five years later, my family received a breaking new that my uncle got injuried in an crucial fight. He lost two hands and couldn't come over. It made me totally shock, I cried the entire day. I would even not eat anything. From that day, we didn't hear any information from him. Day by day, I grown up and became a gentleman. The memory of my uncle nearly lost from my mind. It was not until last week that my family received a non-address letter inform that my uncle still alive. That made me happy to tear. This morning we celebrate a party to welcome him back to my family. My family really proud of my uncle and his sacrifice for fatherland.
Congratulation to you. You are the most happy in the world.
Congratulation to you, Tuan. It is so great!