Azamat
Motivation In my wiew, motivation is the most important element in language education. If you don't have a motivation, you'll never make any progress. Nevertheless, it's really hard to find some motivation in many situations. Some people try to pretend that it's really interesting for them. But, after a few weeks or a months, they'll give up and throw their goals away. To cut it a short, almost all of them don't have a true motivation. I think, some people who decided to learn language, need to make a lot of little goals and try to decide what they really want. It's predictable to start learning with a very huge motivation. But after a one or two weeks you can lose your previous motivation. It will be very disappointing situation. Because you need to arrange your education and make a lot of little goals. Step by step and bit by bit. By the way, some language exams can help you to support your motivation and improve your language facilities. Sometimes I feel sick and tired. I come home from work and I want only want thing: a rest. Anyway, after a dinner I must to learn. So to speak, do or die. Does it work? Of course, it works! Because I have the most important motivation: my family. I really want to make my family's life better. Another important thing is a thirst of knowledge. I want to know. That's all, just find your motivation!

Motivation

In my view motivation is the most important element in language education. If you don't have a motivation, you'll never make any progress.
Nevertheless, it's really hard to be find some motivation in many situations. Some people try to pretend that it's really interesting for them. But, after a few weeks or a months, they'll give up and throw their goals away. To cut it a short,  to cut a long stort short, almost all of them don't have a true motivation.
I think, some people who decided to learn a language, need to make a lot of little goals and try to decide what they really want. It's predictable to start learning with a very huge lots of motivation. But after a one or two weeks you can lose your previous motivation. It will be very disappointing situation. Because you need to arrange your education and make a lot of little goals. Step by step and bit by bit.
By the way, some language exams can help you to support your motivation and improve your language facilities.
Sometimes I feel sick and tired. I come home from work and I want only want a few things: a rest. Anyway, after

dinner I want to  learn. So to speak, "do or die". Does it work? Of course, it works! Because I have the most important motivation: my family. I really want to make my family's life better. Another important thing is a thirst of knowledge. I want to know.

That's all, just find your motivation!