JunHyuk Kim
Learning Chinese. These days, I began to learn Chinese. By the way, I am confused about how to start. I try to memorize basic characters now but there are so many things I need to know by heart. I feel as if I try to memorize symbols among which there is no relation. Over 50 percent of Korean words comes from Chinese character, though. So how should I take my first step?
1

RECENTLY, I HAVE BEGUN to learn Chinese.
By the way, I am confused about how to start IT.
I try to memorize basic characters now but there are so many things I need to know by heart.
I feel as if, IF I JUST try to memorize THE symbols, there is no relationship BETWEEN THEM.
Over 50 percent of Korean words comes from Chinese character, though.

So how should I take my first step?

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS
- “These days” = Recently or Lately in English. “These days” – isn’t that commonly used, more natural to use the others.
- “I feel as if I try to memorize symbols among which there is no relation” = I know what you meant to say, but I’m not sure if my sentence is what you meant. I thought it was more natural to say = “IF I JUST try to memorize THE symbols, there is no relationship BETWEEN THEM.” – I think you are trying to say = I am learning Chinese symbols now, but because there are so many (many exist) I struggle, because there is no relationship between the Chinese symbols. Is this right?

** My advice, learn words, not symbols. If you learn how to read words like; dog, car, to go etc. than it will be easier than trying to learn the symbols, aren’t there 10,000 symbols??? Good luck! Any questions, just ask me.

핀잉(pinyin)아무래도 필요하겠져..천천히 외워두시고여, 간단한 인사말도 배워두시면 좋을 듯싶어여..그리고 중국인 친구를 만나서 배운 내용을 바로 써보세여!!!
先学习拼音试一试 try to learn pinyin first