Kirill
An interesting case in the Moscow metro (retelling) A Russian journalist in Moscow metro met an old lady which knows many songs of the French-language singers. The case was happened when the journalist Alexander Chernyh saw an old lady (lately named Lida) who stared to a newspaper with Charles Aznavour on the cover. The young man asked a woman "Can I buy the newspaper for you?" "No, thanks. I'm just watching at Charles Anzavoit. He is so lovely, I like his songs. But where will his concert be? I don't know this place" Alexander tried to find any information at his smartphone, but the woman interrupted him, took a hand of the journalist and started singing. Her singing was surprising for the journalist and he asked the woman "Do you know French?" Her reply to him was "Oh, no! There were cabins with vinyl records in Soviet libraries in 60es. We used to go and listen to the music there. I just listened to it and repeated the voice. That how I learned my favourite songs" After this dialogue and some songs in French performed by old woman Lida, the journalist said good bye to her, and asked "May I know your phone number?" But the old lady hasn't had the phone. They parted and each of them went to do their own bussiness. After that Alexander posted this story on Facebook social networking and bunch of people started seek the woman inspired of the story. I hope they will find her and present a ticket of Charles Anzavoit's concert which is helding soon in Moscow. I hope it will be story with a happy end.
1

An interesting case in the Moscow metro (retelling)

A Russian journalist in Moscow metro met an old lady which who knows many songs of the French-language singers. The case incident was happened when the journalist Alexander Chernyh saw an old lady (lately named Lida) who stared was staring to at a newspaper with Charles Aznavour on the cover.
The young man asked a the woman "Can I buy the newspaper for you?"
"No, thanks. I'm just watching looking at Charles Anzavoit. He is so lovely, I like his songs. But where will his concert be held at? I don't know this place"
Alexander tried to find any the information at on his smartphone, but the woman interrupted him, took a the hand of the journalist and started singing. Her singing was surprising for surprised the journalist and he asked the woman
"Do you know know how to speak French?"
Her reply to him was "Oh, no! There were cabins with vinyl records in Soviet libraries in the 60es 60s. We used to go and listen to the music there. I just listened to it and repeated the voice words. That is how I learned my favourite songs"
After this dialogue and some French songs in French performed by old woman Lida, the journalist said good bye to her, and asked "May I know your phone number?"
But the old lady hasn't had doesn't have the a phone. They parted and each of them went to do their about own bussiness.
After that, Alexander posted this story on Facebook social networking and a bunch of people started seeking the woman who inspired of the story. I hope they will find her and present give her a ticket of for Charles Anzavoit's concert, which is helding being held soon in Moscow. I hope it will be a story with a happy ending.

PS: What a heartwarming and interesting story! I hope she gets to go to the concert too :)

What a lovely story.