smelval
Could you help me with my notebook. Thanks for help Hello, How are things? What's the weather like? Over here, it has been overcast all day long. My daughter went to visit some our friends as a guest. I wanted to go with her but then I decided to go to church in central Moscow. Unfortunately, I am still a bit depressed. On Thursday I will go to Saint Petersburg. I hope the trip won't be too tiring from me but the last working day in March will be very difficult and busy. We will visit lots of places of interest and on Monday we will return home. We will go by train. I hope to share some photos with you. That's all for now.

Could you help me with my notebook? Thanks for the help.

Hello,
How are things? What's the weather like? Over here, it has been overcast all day long.
My daughter went to visit some of our friends as a guest.
I wanted to go with her but then I decided to go to church in central Moscow. Unfortunately, I am still a bit depressed. On Thursday I will go to Saint Petersburg. I hope the trip won't be too tiring from for me but the last working day in March will be very difficult and busy.
We will visit lots of places of interest and on Monday we will return home. We will go by train.
I hope to share some photos with you.
That's all for now.

----

Almost no mistakes! Great job, smelval.