smelval
Could you help me with my entry? thanks for hrlp Hello, How are you doing? What's the weather like? Over here, it has got a bit chilly and at night it even was snowing. I have just cone from church. My daughter went to visit our friends who has a daughter two years younger than my daughter. They get along very well and entertain themselves. I didn't go as I wanted to go to church plus I am fasting and could be tempted to eat meat. The lent will be over on twelfth of April. I am going to do some household chores, take a bath and go to the hairdresser. Have a good day

Could you help me with my entry? Thanks for the help

Hello,
How are you doing? What's the weather like? Over here, it has got a bit chilly and at night it even was has even been snowing.
I have just come from church.
My daughter went to visit our friends who has have [1] a daughter two years younger than my daughter. They get along very well and entertain themselves. [2]
I didn't go as I wanted to go to church, plus I am fasting and could be tempted to eat meat. The lent will be over on the twelfth of April.
I am going to do some household chores, take a bath and go to the hairdresser.
Have a good day.

----

[1] Whether you choose 'has' or 'have' depends on whether you described one friend or more than one friend.  As examples:

"I have a friend who has a daughter."

"I have friends who have a daughter."

"Our friend has a daughter."

"Our friends have a daughter."

[2] Except for one small mistake, this is a very good, very natural paragraph.

----

Great job.  

still happy to help with your English