Anastasya
My boss Today I want to tell you about my boss.Last semester, I worked in a bank - VTB24. I do not know my boss followed certain management style or not. I I will try to describe his behavior. I worked as administrator, issue credit cards, certificate of charges,draw up a power of attorney. I came to work at 8:30. Every morning he held a meeting. Almost every morning he displeased of work some of my colleagues. He makes decisions unilaterally, and without much regard for subordinates. He dodn't tryed look for concessions.He sayed, "This is my plan and that's it. "He could bark out orders and he didn't care he speak with a woman or a man. The most memorable negative event at work:My colleague Maiya worked first month. He did not give the client to sign the documents and itself put a signature. After that, my boss harangue her for two hours and threatened a big fine. She cried. When the working day was over she had left with red face as a tomato. But I think he didn't recognize that he is abrasive boss. He could say to our department, he tough , because he wants us to do a good job. I didn't have big problem at work, becouse my post was not high. I had no problems with the boss. But I think his management style is not quite good. I think he have to stop control freaks and intimidate others, have a sense of humor, solicit ideas for how a task should be carried out,don't obsessed with achiving goals, whatever the human cost.
1

My boss

Today I want to tell you about my boss. Last semester, I worked in a bank - VTB24. I do not know if my boss followed certain management style or not. I I will try to describe his behavior. I worked as an administrator, issued credit cards, certificate of charges, and draw drew up a power of attorney.
I came to work at 8:30. Every morning he held a meeting. Almost every morning he was displeased of work some of my colleagues with some of my colleagues work. He makes made decisions unilaterally, and without much regard for subordinates. He dodn't tryed didn't try to look for concessions.He sayed would say, "This is my plan and that's it." He could would bark out orders and he didn't care if he was speaking with a woman or a man.
The most memorable negative event at work:My colleague Maiya worked first month was during my colleague Maiya's first month of work. He did not give the client to sign the documents to sign himself and itself put a signature. After that, my boss harangued her for two hours and threatened a big fine. She cried. When the working day was over she had left with red face as red as a tomato.
But I think he didn't recognize that he is was an abrasive boss. He could would say to our department that he was tough because he wanted us to do a good job. I didn't have a big problem at work, becouse my post was not high. I had no problems with the boss. But I think his management style is was not quite good. I think he have has to stop being a control freaks and intimidating others, have a sense of humor, solicit ideas for how a task should be carried out, and don't not be obsessed with achieving goals, whatever the human cost.

Good job! I easily understood the story and you even used a word that I did not know (harangue). Just make sure you use the past tense when writing about past experiences like this.  

1

<em>My boss</em>

<em>Today I want to tell you about my boss. Last semester, I worked in a bank - VTB24. I do not know whether my boss followed certain management style or not. I I will try to describe his behavior. I worked as an administrator: issue credit cards, certificate of charges, draw up a power of attorney etc. </em><em>I came went to work at 8:30. Every morning he held a meeting. Almost every morning he displeased of work some of my colleagues. He makes made decisions unilaterally, and without much regard for subordinates. He dodn't tryed didn't try to look for concessions. He just said  sayed, "This is my plan and that's it. "He could bark out orders and he didn't care whether he speak spoke with a woman or a man. </em>
<em>The most memorable negative event at work: My colleague Maiya worked first month. He did not give the client to sign the documents and itself put a signature herself. After that, my boss harangue her for two hours and threatened her with a big fine. Then she cried. When the working day was over she had left with her red face red as a tomato. </em>
<em>But I think he didn't recognize that he is/to be an abrasive boss. He could say to our department what he thought, he tough , because he wants us to do a good job. I didn't have big problem at work, becouse my post was not high. I had no problems with the boss. But I think his management style is not quite good. I think he have to stop control freaks and who intimidate others, have a sense of humor, solicit ideas for how a task should be carried out, don't become obsessed with achieving goals, whatever the human</em> cost.

A truly charming man :P

Good job Anastasya. These are so far the mistakes I spotted. A native speaker would probably be more detailed on the correction, but I think it's a pretty good description of your experience in that office.

Regards from Spain