Seongwon 성원
Jimo expo Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I attended an expo which was held in Jimo, China because it's one of our company's work to help and support Korean companies which develop in China. There were plenty of companies from Korea, Italia, France and Japan. Since I heard that there would be many European companies in this expo, I studied bit of Italian in advance and tried to recall(?) French I learned in my high-school period. Well, I only used A sentence among(of?) what I prepared- Piacere(Nice to meet you in Italian)!, and used English for communication, but it also was nice. :) I think I have found more and more fun and interest to speak very different kinds of languages in thesedays. I hope(Would there be any difference if I use 'wish'?) I will(would?) keep working on it. There were tons of works to do in those two days, because we were responsible for about 40 Korean companies which attended this expo. Even though we were quite busy and bothered with hunger and sleep, after the expo ended, we all felt really great about having completed this job. Actually, I'm doing an internship at the trade company thesedays and it has given so many experiences that are not easy to gain at the status of student to me. So I'm very thankful for these experiences, and hope to have more and more unforgettable memories.
1

Yesterday and the day before yesterday, I attended an expo which was held in Jimo, China because it's one of our company's work to help and support Korean companies which develop in China.

There were plenty of companies from Korea, Italia (Italy), France and Japan. Since I heard that there would be many European companies AT this expo, I studied bit of Italian in advance and tried to recall SOME French I HAD learned AT high-school. Well, I only used A sentence among what I HAD prepared- Piacere(Nice to meet you in Italian)!, and used English for communication, but it also was nice. :) THESE DAYS, I HAVE DISCOVERED HOW FUN AND INTERESTING IT IS TO SPEAK VERY DIFFERENT KINDS OF LANGUAGES THE MORE AND MORE I’M EXPOSED TO THE. I hope I will keep working on it.

There were tons of work to do in those two days, because we were responsible for about 40 Korean companies which attended this expo. Even though we were quite busy and bothered BY hunger and sleep, after the expo ended, we all felt really great about having completed this job.

Actually, I'm doing an internship at the trade company these days and it has given ME so many experiences that are not easy to gain at MY status AS A student. So I'm very thankful for these experiences, and hope to have more and more unforgettable memories.

NOTES:

CAPITALS = CORRECTIONS

Would there be any difference if I use 'wish'? = Yes, however, only in this context. “I wish I will keep working on it” – means = I don’t have time at the moment, so I wish I had more time to keep working on it. “I hope I will keep working on it” = “I might/ may have some time, I hope I have some time to work on it further” Not a big difference!

“these days, i have discovered how fun and interesting it is to speak very different kinds of languages the more and more i’m exposed to the.”
Vs.
“I think I have found more and more fun and interest to speak very different kinds of languages in these days.”

The first one is more natural. I understood what you meant to say, so I re-wrote that sentence. “I think” is okay, but you don’t need it, in this context.

“I think I found something” = “I’m not sure, maybe I have found something”
“I think I have found more and more fun” = You have discovered something, you experienced something, so “I think” doesn’t make sense.

Only use “I think” when you unsure of something. “I think I did the homework (I’m not sure)” or “I think she is pretty (I’m not sure, we are too far away to see her)”. “I think” = unsure

Hope this helps, if you have a question feel free to ask!

It sounds like you have an awesome job! Are you a translator and interpreter?