Masha
Such a lonely day.... Yesterday I realized what is it to be "Alone in the crowd". I mean spiritual loneliness. This feeling, when you are looking at other people and you don't know, how they are living in this world?! What are they doing with their problems? Why they can't understand me?! And why I can't just exist? Why I always want to understand people who don't even try to understand me?! Why I always have to be patient and kind with everyone, when most of them doesn't care about my feelings?! No, I don't wanna complain. I just want to say, that after all this thoughts, I got my answers.
there is something called correction and comment so i added a comment not correction on your discussion so it is my right that website enables me to do so brace yourself i added my view and there is so much related to what we had
you could write it in private message. And here i don't need an opinion about grammar. I need corrections in every sentence. And if you are not gonna do this - don't write here please.
i checked your grammar and it wasnt so bad but also i wanted to write my opinion
I wrote it because i want somebody to check my grammar! Not because of you Ali! And It is not a place for talking.
i think you finally got it you finally admitted who you really are and you are actually unique Masha in this specially ,in the discussion of disguising and pretending you are so damn professional in this ,blocking your feeling and showing cruelty that can destroy anything you said it right ,people wont understand you till you stop pretending but you need to add up something ,and till you stop believing that you are always on the right side you are talking about ethics and etiquette as masks but for me it is just social behavior ,so if a slut is walking on the street she wont get naked ,,still some social embarrassment )) and there is difference between social behaviors or acceptance by society and wearing a mask ,for me normally this is only important in closed relation ,friend to a friend ,a wife to husband ,and so on this is where you can talk about wearing mask i tried and i was tired of trying to understand you ,but you grew an idea in your mind that you are unique ,special ,no one can understand you ,i cant understand from where u can up with this idea ,but it was just for covering you ethical refusal for many things you did )))) if you have enough courage you can discuss me but i think you wont see you