Telly
The global peace IN any place in the world, there is good and there is evil. Therefore the young people should be taught how to select good and support it. The young people should know that the humanity and all religions are against the thoughts of violence, killing and wars. All persons, groups and people around the world deserve to live in peace and happiness. All people have to work together to build a strong friendship relationship, depending on mutual respect and love between people from different nations, cultures, races and religions. People have to accept each other and Adapt thoughts of tolerance and forgiveness. They should work against dislike, selfish and violence. Finally, yes, I believe there are many difficult things but there is nothing impossible in the world if good people work together, they will achieve the global peace.

The Global Peace

Iany every place in the world, there is good and there is evil. Therefore the young people should be taught how to select good and support it. The young people should know that the humanity and all religions are against the thoughts of violence, killing and wars. All persons, groups and people around the world Eveyone deserves to live in peace and happiness.

All people have to work together to build a strong friendship amicable relationships, depending dependent on mutual respect and love between people from of different nations, cultures, races and religions.

People have to accept each other and adapt their thoughts of towards tolerance and forgiveness. They should work against dislike hatred, selfishness and violence.

Finally, yes, I believe there are humanity is faced with many difficult things challenges, but there is nothing is impossible in the world; if good people work together, they will achieve the global peace.

corrections

suggestions

select good and support it ???

amicable If you don't like this word, you could use "friendly". Either way, you need an adjective.

there are/ there is In my opinion there is/ there are is overused in a lot of writing and brings little meaning to the sentence.  

Nicely written. It was a pleasure to read.

A voice message for you. :)

https://clyp.it/govahiqi

Well said, Telly! You have written a very good piece.  See my corrections in pink below - I hope they are helpful to you.

Becky : )

The global peace

IN any place in the world, there is good and there is evil. Therefore, the young people should be taught how to select good and support it. The Young people should know that the humanity and all religions are against the thoughts of violence, killing and wars. All persons, groups and people around the world deserve to live in peace and happiness.
All people have to work together to build a strong friendship friendly relationship, depending dependent on mutual respect and love between people from different nations, cultures, races and religions.
People have to accept each other and Adapt show thoughts of tolerance and forgiveness. They should work against dislike, selfish and violence.
Finally, yes, I believe there are many difficult things but there is nothing impossible in the world if good people work together; they will achieve the global peace.

The Global Peace
In every place in the world, there is good and there is evil. Therefore the young people should be taught how to choose the good side. Young people should know that humanity and all religions are against thoughts of violence, killing and wars. Everyone deserves to live in peace and happiness.

All people have to work together to build a strong amicable relationships, dependent on mutual respect, understanding and love between people of different nations, cultures, races and religions. 

People have to accept each other and adapt their thoughts towards tolerance and forgiveness. They should work against hatred, selfishness and violence.

Finally, I believe humanity is faced with many difficult challenges, but nothing is impossible; if good people work together, they will certainly achieve global peace.

I didn't think you would mind these simple changes. :)

https://clyp.it/ytpt433p

I slurred the "s" sound a little in the first sentence but don't want to redo the recording because it just started raining and thundering here.  Surely that noise would be worse. :P

The Global Peace
In every place in the world, there is good and there is evil. Therefore the young people should be taught how to choose good side. Young people should know that humanity and all religions are against thoughts of violence, killing and wars. Everyone deserves to live in peace and happiness.

All people have to work together to build a strong amicable relationships, dependent on mutual respect ,understanding and love between people of different nations, cultures, races and religions.