alvarozizou
Weekend in Sevilla Last weekend I was in Sevilla. I went with 2 friends and went because we wanted to see a football match between Betis vs Leganes . Leganes is the team of my city and Betis is a team from Sevilla. Before the match, we visited Sevilla. I've never stayed in Sevilla and I liked it a lot. We saw la Giralda, la Maestranza, etc. In the afternoon we were seeing the match in the stadium. We were with other Leganes supporters and it was very exciting. Leganes won 1-3 and it was a surprise because Betis is the leader of the league and Leganes is a normal tea, At night we had a dinner in the centre of Sevilla and we didn't anymore because we were really tired. At the next day, we came back to Leganes.
1

Weekend in Sevilla

Last weekend I was in Sevilla. I went with 2 friends and went because we wanted to see a football match between Betis vs Leganes . Leganes is the team of my city and Betis is a team from Sevilla.

Before the match, we visited Sevilla. I've never stayed in Sevilla and I liked it a lot. We saw la Giralda, la Maestranza, etc. In the afternoon we saw the match in the stadium. We were with other Leganes supporters and it was very exciting. Leganes won 1-3 and it was a surprise because Betis is the leader of the league and Leganes is a normal tea ????

At night we had a dinner in the centre of Sevilla and we didn't do anything else anymore because we were really tired. The next day, we came back to Leganes.

en USA, el marcador se dice 3-1, el numero mas grande se dice primero, en la mayorís de los deportes

1

Weekend in Sevilla

Before the match, we visited Sevilla. I've never stayed in Sevilla and I liked it a lot. We saw la Giralda, la Maestranza, etc. In the afternoon we (were seeing) <em>mejor decir "we saw the match". "were seeing" indica que la acción está continuando. Es la misma diferencia entre "Vimos el partido" y "Estabamos viendo el partido cuando de repente llegó una tormenta". Aquí se debe decir "Vimos el partido"- "We saw the match."</em> the match in the stadium. We were with other Leganes supporters and it was very exciting. Leganes won 1-3 and it was a surprise because Betis is the leader of the league and Leganes is a normal tea, <em>an average </em><em>team</em>.

At night we had a dinner in the centre of Sevilla and we didn't do anything more because we were really tired. At  The next day, we came back to Leganes.

<em>Very well written! I would like to see a futbol match in Spain someday.</em>